Vitamins are very important to the human body in order to get better health and a long life. A natural vitamin is an important addition to your achieve health goals. There are lots of vitamins e are available that are good for our health. Vitamin E is one of them, it also beneficial for our health. Especially natural vitamin E is best for our health, because it is antioxidants and one of the essential vitamins for our body need to play the key function of fighting free radicals and preventing destruction in cell –membrane.
Natural vitamin E also comes from plant oils instead of petroleum. According to its molecular structure, its prove the natural vitamin E is much better absorbed in the body. Specific transport proteins in the liver tend to bind best to natural vitamin E, allowing it to be transported to other tissues in the body to be used for important functions, including as an antioxidant. There is a very small difference between the natural and synthetic forms of most vitamins. But with vitamin E, natural is expressively better.
Natural sources of vitamins E that are listed below:
Best natural sources of vitamin E can be found in animal and plant-based foods such as:
- Cold-pressed vegetable oils – particularly wheat germ oil,
- Nuts, seeds, and avocados.
- Spinach, kale, sweet potato, yams,
- Egg yolk, soya beans, asparagus, and dairy products also contain some vitamin E.
Health Benefits of vitamin E that are explained below:
- Supports cardiovascular health and may prevent hardening and narrowing of the arteries, may maintain healthy blood pressure, may inhibit platelet aggregation (‘sticky blood’) and provide anti-inflammatory activity.
- May help to slow down cognitive decline in older adults.
- May be of assistance in relieving premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms and menstrual pain.
- Supports relief of menopausal symptoms.
- May relieve exercise-induced leg pain and cramping.
- It provides antioxidant support in the management of arthritic pain.
- Supports fertility in men.
- Promotes wound healing for dry or cracked skin, burns, cuts, abrasions, skin legions, topically and orally.
- Prevents stretch marks and reduces scarring.
- Strengthens immunity and reduces the risk of bacterial infections.